Aman Singh replied

287 weeks ago

According to the latest notice of RRB, Railway Recruitment Board has cancelled the First Stage CBT Result for RRB ALP 2018 Exam. The Result was declared on 2nd November 2018. But as the Second Stage CBT Exam has been postponed, Railway Recruitment Board has decided to review the answers of all the questions asked in the First Stage CBT of RRB ALP 2018 Exam. The RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Result will be declared soon.

GameQueen replied

195 weeks ago

I literally just downloaded 10 movies this morning and i don't think I have enough space right now in my drive but I am so tempted to download this one. I bet the 720p resolution will make the movie even more fun to watch in my newly bought tv.

Do you want to know what else is fun to do with a widescreen? Play games! That is right. I am so thrilled when I first tried playing https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gacha-life-games-extensio/bidldpedmamenefcipmhojmhjohmblnl because it gives so much justice to the graphics.

I also use our tv when I let my kids play their own games. see this game for your kids! it sure is fun.
Please log in to post a reply.